Access from New Chitose Airport
Time required to Sapporo Station: 36 min. (fastest)
Rapid Airport trains run between New Chitose Airport and Sapporo Station.
Adults: 1,070 yen
Access from JR Sapporo Station
- Exit from JR Sapporo Station “South Exit” and go straight on “Ekimae-dori”.
- You will see the commercial building “miredo” on your left, so turn left at the corner.
- Turn right and you will see “Hotel Tokeidai”.
Access from JR Sapporo Station / Underground Pedestrian Space
- Exit from the “West Exit Ticket Gate” of JR Sapporo Station and go toward the “South Exit” of Sapporo Station.
- When you see “Daimaru Department Store” on the right side, take the escalator or stairs in front of you to the basement.
- Go straight south to the underground pedestrian space “Chikaho”.
- Go up the escalator of “Sitatte Sapporo” which has the entrance of “No. 3”.
- Go up the escalator and turn left, you will see the “East Exit” on your right.
- When you exit, you will see “Hotel Tokeidai” diagonally to the right.
30m on foot from the exit!
Access by bus
□Time required to central Sapporo: approx. 70 min.
Adults: 1,030 yen
Access by taxi
□Time required to central Sapporo: approx. 60 min.
Approx. 12,200 – 17,390 yen for one way (estimate)
Please check the parking lot
The hotel does not have a parking lot. Please check the nearby general toll parking lot before using.
[Caution] We do not accept reservations for parking lots. In addition, please note that the hotel cannot be held responsible for any accidents that may occur in the nearby parking lot.